One of the corner stones of the Buster line-up is the practical but powerful Buster XL, which was renewed for the season 2020. The modern XL is now available as a V MAX Special Edition, with a legendary Yamaha V MAX SHO engine (VF115). The iconic, aggressive looking red and black graphic scheme on the cowling is sure to stand out. The distinctive V MAX design and color theme continues on the hull, creating a sporty and unified overall look. Buster XL V MAX Edition standard equipment include a large, sleek Buster Q 16″ touch screen with the Entertainment-package, as well as Comfort and Canvas packages to make those sporty boat trips extra comfortable. Also a water skiing bracket and the V MAX -themed accent panel come as standard equipment. A painted hull is also available.
The V MAX SHO (Super High Output) engines are in a class of their own and full of advanced technology. The maximum torque along with superb acceleration and power is achieved by light weight and compact design, providing awesome high-speed performance. The Yamaha four cylinder, 16-valve EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) outboards are in addition smooth, quiet, fuel efficient and have excellent battery charging features.
• V MAX SHO 115hp model – Latest generation 1.8 litre engine
• Extreme acceleration – perfect match for a sporty boat
• Class leading torque and performance
• Compact design – more power for less weight
• Distinctive and well – known V MAX cowling design
• 35A high output alternator provides a lot of power with low RPM
• Smooth and quiet – for relaxed boating and fishing
• Unmatched Yamaha trustworthiness and reliability